Being a Parent

a long time ago, I used to wonder

1. why did the parent let the kid scream like that
2. why is there no way to discipline the kid
3. Oh boy, it is so messy and they let the kid eat on his own while dropping his food all over

and many more thoughts which is so-I-can't-Understand. If I were to list them down - i need a book.

When I was pregnant with CS (Char Siu) I had so many "visions" on how I am going to bring him up. To taught him to many many things. How he "should" do this and that. Oh boy - I realized being a parent is not just graduating with a degree. It needs experience. and not to forget a lot of times you are being judged. I think parenting sometimes in certain situation there is no such thing as "right" or "wrong". My challenge was putting him to sleep because he seems to be so energized with little sleep

In certain industries there are good practices, which i believe could be applied to parenting. However, good practices sometimes may not work on every child. Every child is different. You will never get the exact same kid around. He finally get to sleep by me putting an arm on his back patting him to sleep.

I know - bad habit but I dont care because it works. Whatever works for the baby. Happy baby happy mommy. Me and hubs were having sleep deprived for over 10 months and finally baby sleep through the night with occasion awakes once in a while. No complain. 



 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.