Chocolate Mud Cake
300g plain choc chips
300g unsalted butter
50g caster sugar
115g self-raising flour
2 teaspoon cocoa powder for dusting
Preheat oven to 185C. Place 12 paper case in muffin tray.
1. In a medium bowl set melt choc and butter together, stirring well.
2. In a different bowl, beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until pale and thick.
3. Then fold the flour into the egg mixture. Stir in melted choc and butter.
4. Spoon batter into paper cases and bake for 20 mins (this depends on oven).
The cupcakes will be soft and gooey in texture and appearance. I placed the batter on the paper and then placed it on the tin which is wrong. Just placed the cup cakes on the tin and bake or just bake with the paper on.
Remove tin from oven and cool for 5 mins, then remove cupcakes and serve swiftly, dusted with cocoa powder.
I bought strawberries last night... Korean strawberries... sweet! yummies... i wanted to add in fruits over gelatin but no need la... lazy de....
So here it goes... just some random pictures....
Pressed on tray firmly to ensure when sliced out it does not break.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
3. Blend in 3/4 cup of sugar vanilla, gelatin, milk, lemnon juice and rind
5. Put in fridge to set till firm.
Ingredients( 4 person)
2 pieces of Bird's nest( 1 piece for 2 person)
80gm Sugar cane rock sugar
12 pieces of Ginseng sliced thinly
half Pear(optional but recommended - Nashi apple would be a good choice or alternatively chinse white pear)
1. Placed all the ingredients except for the pear and soak in warm water for approximately 3 hours.
2. Double boiled for approximately 3 hours.
3. Served immediately while it is hot.
1. Placed everyting in a double boiler(water in the boiler must be hot boiling water-else may take longer time) in a slow cooker and cook for approximately 8 hours depending on you slow cooker. Mine is good for 8-9 hours.
**Recipe is based on cave nest from Eu Yan Sang. Different type of nest may required longer boiling time like the golden nest and blood nest... some house nest may require shorter double boil duration.
1. For dried sea cucumber(for easier method you can get those that are ready soaked)Preparation:
5. Abalone - sliced thickly(not sure how to prepare the dried one so we just use the canned one)
1. Braised mushrooms with oysters until mushroom got soften.
2. Add in sea cucumber, dried scallop and continue to braised for about 45-1 hour.
3. Add in abalone, aparagus, button mushroom and clams and braised for about 30 minutes.